Monday, October 29, 2007

Kill'em or Kodak'em

last week the kids were supposed to be taking a nap!....obviously, there was no napping of any sort going on! Instead of napping, my sweet 3 year olds decided to take every item that was in their room and dump it or use it to barracade the door! Literally, I couldn't get in until Soren had removed some stuff! You can tell from the picture that Lovey is crying because I'm yelling at them while I was taking these pictures!.....Not getting nominated for mother of the year this week!


2 comments:

Marilee said...

Oh my gosh Breck! They really did tear the room apart! Well, what better excuse to organize a room than that right! I'm glad you took pictures and someday you will be glad too! :-)

DCAja said...

GBU all :)
br,
https://www.cekaja.com/kredit-kendaraan-bermotor