Thursday, November 1, 2007

Halloween trick-or-treat!

Once again this year, the Cooper-Leavitts invited us over for dinner and trick-or-treating. I love this little tradition because Niles and Jeremy get to bundle up and walk around with the kids, while Tamara and I get to stay nice and warm inside! The kids had a great time. Lovey was a "princess" bumblebee (I had already bought the bee outfit when she decided she was going to be a princess....so I convinced her she was a princess bumble bee. She loved it, has no idea I fooled her, and corrected anyone who assumed she was only a bumble bee.) Soren was Batman and played a great superhero! He's worn his costume every minute possible since I would let him. He's probably sleep in it and wear it to preschool daily if permitted!



1 comment:

Marilee said...

I love the kids costumes! Logan couldn't stop talking about Lovey's "bumblebee" costume! And Soren's is awesome! Garett was the same thing last year!