Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Last week a group of us went out for my friend Neeley's birthday! Neeley is our group's cultural guru...so we went to a Moroccan restuarant where we ate very interesting food with our hands and watched bellie dancing. I got the luxury of giving the bellie dancer a tip.....I assumed she would take it with her hand, I was sorely mistaken. She thru her hip at me and had me tuck it in her pants! ....that's the first and last time a dancer will be getting a tip from me.

All of us at dinner.

Me and Vicki pre tip.

All the girls getting a dance lesson from the pro.

3 comments:

Renee said...

Yay!! Was that Marakesh? We took my friend Ariana to Moracan for her birthday a few weeks ago...delicious!! I love that place and which I could eat there all the time. Who needs utensils anyway???

Brittany said...

Looks like you had a fun night with your girlfriends! I've never eaten Moracan food... I should try it sometime. Hope all is well!

Tamara said...

phew! I finally am caught up on your blog. I'm so glad you always have your camera with you (even if it means humiliating pictures of me on your blog) :) so fun to look through all your posts and pictures. what a fun summer!