Monday, November 17, 2008

pseudo siblings

To their great chagrin...the twins have no younger siblings. So they have turned to the next best thing...stuffed animals These cozy creatures have become like family to our little ones. They dress them, they cuddle them, they make them little beds to sleep in, They come on vacation, They've even tried to feed them(that one won't be tried twice). It's adorable and very endearing to see them care for these little pseudo-baby siblings.....great practice for real thing.

Blankie Bear in his "pajamas", ready for bed.

Fluffy and Sharebear all cozy in their makeshift bed.

5 comments:

tiffany garfield said...

Oh my gosh is that his UNDERWEAR! hahahahaha! That is hilarious! How cute is that! :)

Brittany said...

Ahhhh Blankie Bear is so cute in his superhero underoos! Tell Lovey she can feed and dress Gracie all she wants over Christmas... They're so funny!

familia Bybaran said...

That is so cute. Cyra does this too (even though she has a younger sibling). Stuffed animals are just much cuter and more cooperative. I love the underwear PJ's. I wish Cyra could come and play with the twins.

Drew and Alicia said...

I thin the underwear is a first for me. Sorren sure knows how improvise when it comes to his pseudo. I love your kids, so cute and hilarious.

Kaitlyn said...

I love the underwear on the bear, hopefully it was clean! :) Lovey and Soren are such funny kids.

Brit offered to let Lovey help take care of Gracie at Christmas, and she can help with Emma all she wants too! I'll take any extra help I can get. Love you - K