Wednesday, December 17, 2008

More Christmas festivities

This past week we decided to try out the Denver Parade of Lights. Anyone with parade age kids would love it. It might as well have been The Macy's parade, my kids thought it was amazing! They had great floats and blow up reindeer, etc. It was a super fun outing...minus trying to find a potty half way through the parade when all the stores on the 16th street mall were closed! A minor deterent from all the fun.

The Santa Grande Finale.

Niles entertaining the Twins with his iPhone while we were waiting for the parade to start.

Lovey playing with my camera. It actually turned out pretty good.

Niles & Lovey at the parade.

The whole family sitting on 16th street downtown before the parade.

2 comments:

tiffany garfield said...

I forgot that you went to that! I'm glad you guys had fun! All of you look so cute all bundled up--that hat looks great on you! I hope you're feeling better today! Love you!

Renee said...

I can't wait to be in Colorado for Christmas again next year! This is one of my favorite traditions!!