Sunday, August 2, 2009

Chance's wedding

We all headed out to Laguna Beach last weekend for Chance and Katie's wedding. She was beautiful and the wedding was great! Niles and I were just glad we made the wedding...we got lost and they had to wait for us to get to the temple to start the ceremony! (not our finest moment). I'm pretty confident that I apologized to the point of being annoying....and I still feel horrible.

The reception was done in an adorable carnival theme. The twins spent the evening gorging on hot dogs, cotton candy, ice cream, etc. London's favorite part of the whole evening involved either being glued to Aunt Katie or taking pictures of herself in the photo booth. She's a shy one, that London.

It was a wonderful day! We are so happy for Chance and Katie.














5 comments:

Cindy said...

Thanks for posting pictures - It was great to see. Such fun family memories for you all!

Trisha said...

Brecken - I am so bummed that I missed girls weekend. I saw pictures on Melissa and Chelsea's blog and it looked like SO much fun. I hope I can see you next time! Your family is beautiful.

Lacey Evanson Stewart said...

So fun!! I love the pictures, you all look great. I love Londons haircut, she is adorable. We miss all of you and hope all is well. Looks like you are having a great summer! Are you ready for your kids to start school!?!? keep in touch

Tosha Mack said...

What a fun recpetion theme! I love parties-- especially fun ones! It looked like you had such a fun time with your family in California.~~ Tosha

Kaitlyn said...

I love that picture of Lovey dancing, so cute!! It was so fun spending the weekend with you guys, and breaking it down on the dance floor!!