Thursday, September 3, 2009

A Klomp Expedition

A few weekends ago we went up to our friends, Justin and Shelly's, family cabin. We had a great time visiting with everyone. We went on a super fun 4-wheeling excursion that left a majority of us covered in mud.....the guys of course had to go multiple times thru the worst parts(just for fun). It was beautiful up in the mountains, we had a great time.....can't wait to go up again.

Jocelyn, Cami and I before we got muddy.

Niles and I mid excursion.

Our hosts.

Everyone on the way out.

Cami, me and Shelly.

all the guys figuring out how to get the Bills out of their unfortunate situation.

I promise there's a moose in the picture....just squint real hard.

2 comments:

Laurel said...

I love the picture of the moose! My roommate and I went up to Alta a few weeks ago and there was a moose like 25 feet from us but since I only had my cell phone camera you have to look really hard to see it too!

Eve said...

Couples who play in the mud together stay together. Isn't that how the saying goes? Congratulations on still having adventures. Thanks for leaving the buds with me, I love spoiling them with McD's and two hour long sessions of jump roping.