Sunday, November 1, 2009

Happy Halloween!

Halloween costumes are a big deal in our household. London and Soren start deciding what they're going to be months before the actual holiday. This year, I tried numerous times to convince Soren to be a Gorilla(so cute).....unfortunately, it was a no go. I was informed (very delicately) by Niles that "didn't you know? Gorilla's aren't cool." Now I know. So Soren was a VERY cool black Power Ranger and London was a black cat. It was a super fun night filled with great friends, lots of food, trick or treating and an attempt to learn Michael Jackson's Thriller dance....also a no go. It was a great Halloween.



This kid was the cutest, I mean toughest Power Ranger.

London aka little black kitty.

All the mom's.

The zoo of kids that were at the party.

Example A of Niles bromance with Jeremy...they do this just to get a rise out of me. It works!

10 comments:

Chelsea said...

SO cute, Brecken. Yeah, we tried to learn Thriller one time...didn't happen. Why is it so hard??

Looks like you guys had a great time!

Brittany said...

OH Love and Sore are so cute! I love the pic of Soren... his smile is priceless. And bravo on the little black kittys face painting! Glad Halloween was a blast! Love you!

Rachael said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Rachael said...

Your kids look great! So fun!

tiffany garfield said...

I knew they had a bromance going on! I knew it! hahaha that pic is hilarious! The costumes look great and Soren does look REALLY TOUGH! I can't believe you guys tried to learn the Thriller dance...wait, I guess I can. I actually wish I was there...that would've been fun! love you! twink :)

The Gainors said...

i love it. jonathan actually has a bromance as well. they text each other like little girls. cute .

Kaitlyn said...

Cute costumes!! I'm glad you guys had a great Halloween!!!!

Tosha Mack said...

I didn't learn the dance, but I made a goal to actually get it by next year. It was a great night and I agree the little kitties makeup is fabulous! U R an artist! Oh and boys will be boys... even those that have a bromance!

Lacey Evanson Stewart said...

Looks like so much fun! A little jealous of the snow! Hope all is well in Colorado, your kids are adorable! Thanks for the sweet comments, it is nice to keep in touch!

Thanks

Lacey

Megan and Eric Barnhurst said...

Brecken - I just saw your comment and I tried all weekend to convince Shauna of the benefits of marathon running, but she wasn't buying it! I am considering running the Death Valley marathon on 12/5 to try and qualify for Boston. I was only 11 min off this time, running up a mountain! I'm pretty sure I could qualify on a flat course. Shauna said she would come to Boston with us and cheer us on. How fun would that be?