Friday, February 25, 2011

The hospital

I'm finally getting around to posting pictures of Zane's arrival! The hospital I had him at was great - They call it "Spa Ridge". I would agree with this on all accounts barring the food menu - it was a bit sketchy. I ordered a salad, which I found out upon receiving was pre-made ..... 2 days earlier! And was later told from an employee when I didn't eat it - "You should keep it for later, it's says its still good till tomorrow." No Thank you. :)

The twins loved coming to see the baby and thought it was great that they could sit and pick from a list of movies to watch in the room. It made the visit much more enjoyable for all party's involved. Friends and family came by to visit our new little man. We are so grateful to everyone that took the time to come see us.

Poor Zane went through the wringer during delivery.... and looked it. Niles commented that he looked like Burgess Meredith and furthered stated "I had to pretend that he was cute. Did you too?" As all the swelling, bumps and double cone headed-ness have gone away, we are happy and relieved to say he no longer resembles Rocky's coach.







3 comments:

Vanessa Swenson said...

Cute baby Zane! And that picture of Rocky's coach was hysterical.

Chelsea said...

Rocky's coach, haha! Oh, he's so cute Brecken! I'm glad to hear that things are going well. I'm sure it makes a difference to have older kids who are helpers rather than 2/3 year olds who are ... not. Hope you are feeling well!

Nila said...

Of COURSE he's beautiful! and I love the Burgess Meredith clip - too funny!