Sunday, January 20, 2008

Boredom gives way to creative activities

We were hanging out in the kitchen one night...searching for something else to eat to cure our boredom when Soren starting climbing up the Fridge! No joke! Anyone who knows Soren, knows this is no exaggeration! Responsible parents would have probably nipped this in the bud right away....luckily for our kids we're not that responsible and were thrilled to have something to take up the time before bed! So we spent the next hour enhancing climbing technique and attempting to teach Lovey to climb as well.....She gave it a good go! It was a great time, we cheered, we laughed, we high-fived and then told them never to do it again! And yes, I realize the pictures are sideways! I can't for the life of me get them the right way! If anyone knows how to solve this dilemma let me know!


3 comments:

ambercarlson said...

Oh great!! This is what I have to look forward to! Yikes!

Your sister in law is my VT companion and we are having dinner with them this Sunday! She is so sweet!! Small world!! Where are you guys living?? HR?? Thornton?? How is the family?

Fun to hear from you, your kids are so cute!

Amber

Renee said...

Hilarious!! What a fun mom you are!! I love it!

Emi said...

How fun!!! Didn't it all start with climbing in and out of the crib? :D I just found your blog site through a comment you made on the Jensen's vacation. I keep trying to send you emails but they bounce back so I must have it wrong. Miss you guys.

-Emi