Monday, January 21, 2008

But....I'm a PRINCESS!

The other night Niles and I were cleaning up from dinner and the kids were playing. London as usual was in her full princess glory and was pulling some royal attitude! I can't remember what she said, but Niles replied with," No way, you don't talk to mom that way...go to time out." Her reply is why this story is making the blog. She folds her arms, sticks out her hip and looks right up at us and says with the upmost defiance..."But,....Ugh I'm a Princess!!" It was all we could do not to laugh as we sent her packing to time out. Another fun night at the Watterson's.
(side note for everyone who knows Niles...he's watching the origanl Karate Kid right now...and I think he's actually enjoying it.)

3 comments:

tiffany garfield said...

Your blog is finally letting me leave a comment! It has never worked before. I'm probably an idiot. Anyway, CLASSIC London story--I love it and it makes me laugh out loud! I miss those guys! Oh and I of course miss you and Niles too! :)

Eve said...

She IS a princess! Don't worry, the attitude is probably temporary, remember at Christmas when I called her a princess, she insisted she was just "people." I love her! and I love you. and I love the boys too. xo

The Bonham Family said...

Brecken- It's Mindy Armstrong little sister Jen! We were just checking out your darling blog and you have such a cute family! Anyway's I am pregnant with twin boy's and am 27 weeks so I want all the great advice that you have, I don't really know anyone that close with twins so any advise would be so wonderful! If you can connect to my blog at http://bonhamfam.blogspot.com
I loved the picture of your kids destroying their room! Made me laugh so hard! Looks like you guys are doing great. You are such a beautiful mama! Hope to hear from ya soon Jen McRae Bonham