Monday, February 4, 2008

More from Disneyland!

So, I was looking at pictures from Disneyland from December and decided that the trip got majorly gipped on our blog. So, I'm posting more from all the fun. We had a blast. We went on the kiddie coaster....London loved it, Soren...not so much. Sadly, his lack of love for thrill rides comes from me. The kids ate french fries, pizza, hot dogs, cotton candy, ice cream, and huge lollipops...all the major food groups. Grams came along for the fun and ended up being our fast pass! We had a great time and can't wait to go back.





5 comments:

Renee said...

Cute...as always!! I'm so mad that we missed experiencing the inside of disneyland with the kids. But, if the outside was any indication, I'm sure you guys had a great time! P.S. I love the re-design!! So great!!

tiffany garfield said...

Dang it! I missed tea cups!! Grams looks like she might upchuck any minute---how fast were those tea cups going? It looks like you guys had fun! I miss those kids! Tell them I say hi and that Auntie Twink loves them!

Brock Krainik said...

Hahaha!! Grandma's face is priceless! That's awesome!

courtney said...

totally--gramm looks like she's holding onto that cane for dear life. i can't believe she made it the whole day! best fast pass ever.

courtney said...

totally--gramm looks like she's holding onto that cane for dear life. i can't believe she made it the whole day! best fast pass ever.