Tuesday, February 5, 2008

London's (aka Tamika) masterpiece

This blog has 2 parts. First part-I have been in project mode lately...to Niles chagrin because he ends up helping with the projects. We are currently working on painting the twins rooms. London really wanted to paint..... I'm a sucker and gave her a brush and let her have at it. The pictures are proof that I'm a cool, layed back mom (which I'm not),.... but it will make for great propaganda someday, probably 10 years from now when she's mad at me because I won't let her wear eyeliner or short skirts.
second part of the story-London's hair, which was done by Niles while I was out running errands. I asked him if he renamed her Tamika before or after he created this....she loved it and that's what matters.

3 comments:

Vanessa Swenson said...

That is some amazing artwork. The hair also fits the relaxed, artsy atmosphere that Tamika can grow and expand in. Nice work :D

Tamara said...

You are such a fun, great mom to let your kids help out. Nice work London!

As for the hair - I have to give props to Niles for even trying to do her hair. Jeramy just opts out resulting in Ella looking homeless.

Kaitlyn said...

You are so brave to let her help! The only time I can paint is during nap time or in the wee hours of the morning when the kids are sleeping.
I love Tamika's hair, tell Niles he did a great job.