Tuesday, February 26, 2008

cabin weekend!

This past weekend we went up to the cabin with some of our closest friends. It was a great time! We ate, we talked, we played cards, we sled and skied and then ate some more. It was a great weekend! The kids loved sledding. We're not sure what they actually liked better, sledding down the hill or the ride in the back of the car up the hill....either way, it was a good time.

Watterson kids with the Jensen kids ready for round 3 of sledding!



an attempt at a family picture!

Lovey had to be pulled and Soren had to pull something...go figure!

7 comments:

tiffany garfield said...

They are the CUTEST!!! I MISS THEM!!! As always, I miss you guys too. haha. I wish we were there because it looks like you had a blast..and of course I would have enjoyed the eating and eating some more part. I love you!!! Miss you tons!!!

Afton or Brooke said...

Talk about a gorgeous family! I am so glad we get to catch up!

Tamara said...

Looks like a great time! Wish we could have stayed more than a few hours. :) I didn't even take one single picture!

Rachelle said...

Hey Brecken! I too love to blog surf. :-)Your kids are so funny! They must keep you on your feet constantly. We for sure need to get the girls together. Name a day and we'll do it!

courtney said...

#1: lovey looks so tough in those goggles in the 2nd picture. #2: i know niles is a big guy, but he seriously looks like a GIANT with soren on his lap. it must take a lot of restraint for him not to just gobble up his kids, as giants are wont to do.

Renee said...

Cute! Sledding is one of my favorite activities EVER and I can imagine it would really top the charts with the wattersons there!

mid said...

https://www.cekaja.com/banks/citibank/kartu-kredit