Sunday, April 13, 2008

When I grow up

Earlier in the day London had informed me she was going to be a Doctor when she grew up. I thought it was so cute! At dinner I had her tell Niles what she was going to be when she grew up. She said, "A doctor." Niles asked her why she wanted to be a doctor. Her reply amazed us: "So people can't be sick anymore."
We then asked Soren what he was going to be. He replied without a second of thought," I"m going to be Batman!" So we asked him why he wanted to be Batman. "Because it's fun!" he said with a big smile. Let's hope that "Batman" or any type of Superhero training becomes readily available at accredited universities within the next 15 years.

3 comments:

Brittany said...

Brecken they are so funny! Soren would be a fabulous superhero/daredevil! And I can totally see a future Dr. Lovey! Hope you're doing well, I'll call tomorrow. Love you!

tiffany garfield said...

A doctor and Batman, I don't know why but that suites their personalities perfectly. haha. Noah thinks he's a superhero so maybe he could help Soren out. love you!

Lindsay said...

That is totally funny! I can't wait to see the Soren version of Batman.