Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Girls Trip 2008!

I have a group of great friends from a ward I was in 4 years ago. Every year we go on a girls trip somewhere. This year we went to Southern California (Newport area). It was so much fun. We all get along so well and really love to spend time together. First and for most....we slept in. Sadly, that is 8:30 for most of us. We went to the beach(and yes, just layed out), shopped, ate lots of yummy food, went to the movies every night, went to the gym and ate lots of chocolate. The only thing that would have made it better were the girls who couldn't make it this year. We missed you all! No excuses for not coming in 2009! Thanks Marilee for organizing everything.
On the Last night I went out to dinner with my cousins, Aunt and Grandma. It was great to see everyone and to catch up. It was a wonderful time in California. I can't wait to go back.




Me and Tamara on the airplane to freedom!









5 comments:

Renee said...

I've never heard of a mom of toddler twins going on so many great trips!! You are the luckiest!!

Drew and Alicia said...

Cute post brecken, it was so fun seeing you last weekend.

tiffany garfield said...

Oh fun! How it would have been nice to have gone! I'm glad you had a good time and it looks like you did very well on your tan! Love you and see you in a few weeks!:)

Brittany said...

Dude I'm with Renee! You are the luckiest!! Glad you had fun and were able to relax! See you soon!

Tamara said...

thanks for posting the pictures, since I didn't take a single one! so much fun! only 355 more days until next year's trip!