Sunday, June 1, 2008

Lake Powell!

This past week we had our sort of annual trip to Lake Powelll with some of our best friends. It was a fabulous time. We had a bit of trouble getting there...the Jones SUV broke down and we spent an hour in Grand Junction figuring out where to eat! We ended up at the very high end Grand junction mall food court....I don't reccomend it. Anyway, we got to Lake Powell and enjoyed every minute of it. We hiked, wakeboarded, waterskiied, ate way too much junk food and played games every free minute. We played this game called OInk Piggy, Oink.....lets just say it's probably only funny if you're exhausted and high on sugar. During the down time at night, Niles showed the guys some jiu jitsu moves. It was a little disconcerting to see two men sitting that way together. Every second of the trip was great! Thanks MIke and Debbie for having a house boat and getting us all together for so much fun. You guys are the best. We can't wait for next year and hopefully the Lyons and Klomps will be back in action for another Lake Powell experience.












7 comments:

tiffany garfield said...

It looks like you had fun! I havn't even talked to you about your trip yet! I'm so busy talking about other stuff when I call you--sorry for being lame! I love you!

tiffany garfield said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Renee said...

Looks like Niles forgot to put some sun block on his legs! Good thing that didn't stop him from close contact with the guys :) Looks like you had a great time! I've still never been to Lake Powell! For all of my adventuring, I'm totally jealous!!

Lindsay said...

Looks like it was a lot of fun! I've never been to Lake Powell, I should go sometime.

Lynn said...

you look like you had so much fun...it reminded me of the times uncle john and i went to lake powell with groups of friends...we have so many funny memories of thise trips. The cozy picture with Niles and the other guy is pretty cute...he looks so much like Soren. we miss you guys..okay...really we miss london and soren!

Brittany said...

Love the pictures! I'm so glad you had a great time! Nothing beats a vacation with your, hubby, friends, lots of food, sun and fun! We're excited to see you guys! It's just around the corner!

Tamara said...

looks like so much fun! no wonder you have such a fabulous tan :)