Sunday, July 6, 2008

4th of July in Vail

We spent a wonderful 4th of July in Vail with my parents, Brit and her kids. It was a great weekend to be in the mountains. We went to the parade, we walked around the shops, went to the pool, watched fire works and ate way too much food. My dad spent the weekend sugaring the kids up with every candy, ice cream and chocolate milk available. London doesn't even say "hi papa" anymore, she just walks up to him and asks where the treats are. Smart girl. It was a fun and relaxing weekend.

Niles and Soren after the parade

Mimi and Lovey watching the parade.

All the kids watching the parade.

The kids with their new shades and sucker necklaces from Mimi and Papa.

The boys hanging out in the hotel lounge.

Soren sitting with Shakespeare in the Village...he couldn't figure out if he was real or not for the longest time.

One of the many highlights was the Vail bus...we could have only done this and they would have been more than pleased.

Our family outside the hotel in Vail.

6 comments:

ambercarlson said...

Brecken... Seriously! You are so stickin cute! I think we should get together and go shopping..Looks like we might have similar taste! Too funny!

Cute family! Amber

BrookeLynn said...

How fun. My boys love to get together with their cousins, it's complete Chaos.

Laurel said...

I can't believe how big the twins are! Time is flying by!
I love your blog! I'm so sad I missed all the Brock and mission stuff! But it helped to at least see pictures!
I hope I can see you guys soon! I miss you!

tiffany garfield said...

Breck! I love Sorens new do! It looks great! Man, I don't know how you guys had the energy to do vail after all the driving and saying goodbye to Brock--It was a very busy two weeks! I would have passed out!!!! haha. I'm glad you guys had so much fun! Love you, twink

Unknown said...

looks like you guys had a great time..love Soren's haircut! Erin

Cindy said...

What a fun 4th of July! I'm so glad you could all be together. Memories often have to be planned. You're good at that! Sure love you guys!