Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Good times, great friends, fabulous wallets

The other night we went out for my friend Erin's birthday and surprise baby shower. She's having her fourth at the end of the month and was adamant about the fact that she would not attend anything baby that was organized on her behalf....So Tamara did it anyway. We tricked her into a birthday dinner and then lured her back to Tamara's house with chocolate cake.
We got her the infamous Hobo wallet for her birthday. A bunch of us have this wallet and we all love it. The rest who don't have it, will be getting it for their birthdays. Seriously, the best wallet I've ever owned. If you don't have one, go get one and enjoy. You won't be sorry.
Wallets aside, it was a great evening amongst great friends. Happy birthday and baby to Erin!

Everyone at Bonefish Grill for dinner.

Erin with "The" wallet.

A bunch of the girls back at Tamara's house.

Shawna, Tamara and Lori

Erin and I at the shower.

1 comment:

tiffany garfield said...

You're such a great friend!! I think I also need one for my baby shower--Kirra will appreciate that I have such a fabulous wallet! hahaha. :) You guys are so much fun---I'm bet you had a blast! Love you, Twink