Monday, August 11, 2008

Happy Birthday Grandma Nila!

This past Saturday was Grandma Nila's birthday. The twins were so excited to make and decorate a cake for the special occasion. They are officially experts at tasting, sampling and stealing batter and frosting.....great little helpers. We went to our favorite mexican restuarant for dinner and finished up with birthday cake at our house. It was a fun evening. Happy Birthday Grandma Nila!
The twins and their masterpiece.

All of us at Los Dos Potrillos.

Nila appreciating the twins fine workmanship.

4 comments:

Renee said...

I love that Soren left evidence of his sneakiness on this mouth (at least that's what I think it is). He's gonna have to learn the tricks if he's going to fool you :) Looks like a fun birthday!! It must be so great to have the Watterson's back!!

Brittany said...

Happy Birthday to Nila! Looks like Soren and Lovey made a great cake! Where is that Mexican Restuarant? I don't think I've ever been there... and if you say it's good, it usually is! I'll have to go next time I'm in Colorado.

Stacie said...

Hey Brecken,
What a small world! I can't believe I just found you through my friends blog! Email me at jewettstacie@hotmail.com and fill me in with your life.
Stacie Hayes Jewett

Cindy said...

Thanks for being so great about blogging! Fun music. You are so cute at making fun memories for your children. What a great Mom your are!