Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Weekend at the Cabin!

We went up to the cabin with all the Watterson's this past weekend. Everyone hauled into Grand Lake for a little day excursion. Whenever we go up there we get ice cream from this homemade ice cream shop. It is my favorite! Grand lake is one of the most fun places during the summer! I love it there. It was a great weekend to relax and visit with eachother. The kids had so much fun with their cousins.

Our little family in Grand Lake.

Grandpa Russ sneaking a little nap at the park. (Sorry Russ, I couldn't resist!)

Lovey and Soren too busy with ice cream to smile for the camera.

3 comments:

tiffany garfield said...

Oh Grand Lake! Love it there! Remember when we went there while Noah and I were dating and he wore his track spandex infront of the family for the first time?! haha! Wow that seems like forever ago! Looks like you guys had fun! Niles, where did you go? Can you say, "Hello, my name is skinny?" He must be training for a marathon. Love you guys! :)

Renee said...

Seriously...Niles looks h.o.t.

Did Kara and the kids make it up too?? I haven't seen them forever! Sounds like you had a great time!!

Brittany said...

Good times! I'm glad you got to spend some time with Nila and Russ... since you haven't seen them in forever!