Friday, August 1, 2008

Mr. Jumpy Tower

The twins couldn't understand why I was a little miffed about their cool invention. I was upstairs paying bills and all of a sudden Soren is at my side, adamant about the fact that I need to come see "Mr. Jumpy Tower". What's a Mr. Jumpy Tower? The pictures below explain what I found. All the pillows from our couch and every blanket in the closet out and placed in a pile, perfect for jumping on. Good thing I don't give a darn about this couch! They had a great time!


2 comments:

Brittany said...

Ahhh... good times! We totally did stuff like that when we were kids... remember riding on the sleeping bag down the stairs? I love Lovey and Soren! We miss you guys!

Renee said...

How in the WORLD could you be miffed!?!? This pales in comparison to the hijinx you used to come up with as a kid...