Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Happy Birthday London & Soren

Today, Lovey and Soren are 4 years old! I can't believe how time as flown by. They are the best part of our world and we are so grateful that they are our kiddos! As tradition, the twins got serenaded with birthday donuts this morning in bed. Which was a little tricky now that they are in separate rooms. Lovey just had to wait and pretend to be asleep. They are so excited to be "big kids".
Niles family birthday dinner tradition will soon follow, along with birthday party!



The twins picture for their birthday party invitations.

6 comments:

ambercarlson said...

Super Cute! It's sad how fast they grow up... Next thing I know I am going to be planning a wedding! Ahh!
Happy Birthday Kids! A

BrookeLynn said...

Happy Birthday Kiddos. I didn't realize that Colby and the twins are so close in age. He turns 4 in Oct. FUN FUN!!

Kaitlyn said...

Happy, Happy Birthday Lovey and Soren!!!!

Bills said...

What were you doing blogging at six in the morning? Happy Birthday Soren and London.

Brittany said...

Happy Birthday to your kiddos! They are so cute! I love the last picture... Soren's smile is priceless! I hope the party goes well!

Renee said...

Tell the twins happy birthday and give them a big hug and a kiss from me!!