Sunday, September 14, 2008

Niles Birthday!

It is birthday week at our house. Niles birthday was on the 10th. We had the traditional morning donuts and dinner. Niles was waxing nastalgic this year.....and wanted to have the same dinner he had as a kid for his birthday. It was a delicious dinner of Nila's burritos, sour cream & onion potatoes chips and Sunkist to wash it all down. Yum. All great things...not my first choice together...not my birthday. It was a wonderful evening with Niles parents and the kids.

Birthday donuts.

sometimes you get older.....but never grow up.

The twins helping dad blow out his candles.

6 comments:

Lyons Family said...

I am tired for you! what a week!! until next sept!!

tiffany garfield said...

Happy Birthday Niles!! And happy Birthday Breck!! Where is your birthday post Breck?! It looks like Niles had a great day! Part of me hopes he got our message and part of me hopes he didn't since we did sing Happy Birthday. We all know that Noah and I can't carry a tune...well, Noah can if there is a uke and a jack johnson song involved. Well, Happy birthday week to you guys! We love you!

Brittany said...

Happy Birthday Niles! Looks like you have a fun celebration... it even involved Sunkist soda!

courtney said...

can i get HOLLA for teenage mutant ninja turtles making a comeback? they can now be the welding link that binds generations together. happy birthday everyone!

Eve said...

Happy Birthay Dudeman, I have loved you with all my heart for 38 years. 38 years!!!!

mid said...

https://pbase.com/dimdimaja/profile