Sunday, September 14, 2008

Chuck E Cheese!

The twins had their birthday party with their friends at Chuck E Cheese. It was crazy, loud, probably very unsanitary and tons of fun!...I'm exhausted. The kids loved it and had a great time with their friends playing all the games and running around. It was great watching them play with all their friends.

The boys playing games.

Lovey, Tyler, Sierra and Bryn

Lovey was so excited to get "The Sleeping Beauty" dress...thanks Marilee!

The corral team....thanks for staying and helping everyone!

3 comments:

tiffany garfield said...

Chuckie Cheese is the best! I always loved cheating at skeeball, getting lots of tickets and buying toys that broke a few days later. Oh, to be a kid again! Side note: that coat is VERY cute on you! I'm saving up clothes money so I can shop after I have the baby...hopefully, you're around because we all know I always need help in that department! Love you!

Brittany said...

Chuckie Cheese is always exhausting! I'm glad plan B worked out well! I'm thinking of doing the G-man's party there... we'll see! Lovey looks so excited about her new dress... so cute!

Eve said...

Lovey, can I borrow your dress for my next premiere party? I heart Chuck E Cheese but I really love the buds. :)