Sunday, October 12, 2008

The fair weather sport

Soren started soccer this season and has loved it. We have loved watching all the 4 year olds learn how to play the sport. I think he's starting to get it. Soren quote "soccer is when you steal the ball and then kick it into the goal." end quote. This past game two weekends ago was freezing. The boys faired well with the weather and still had a blast. My parents, brother Chance and his girlfriend Katie, were great supporters through the rain and cold. It was miserable and fun all at the same time, if that's possible.

The fan club; Mimi, Lovey and Papa.

Soren and Mason taking a break from all the glory.

the girls trying to stay dry.

Lovey and my friend Heather (Mason's mom) getting drenched.

Soren in action.

3 comments:

tiffany garfield said...

Soren, you little stud! I wish I could be there this season to see one of his games! He's SO CUTE!! I'll have to play some soccer with him next time I'm in town and NOT prego! Love you, Twink p.s. it was SO fun to see you this last week! Thank you so much for coming! It really means a lot! :)

Kaitlyn said...

I bet Soren had a blast and didn't even care that it was cold and wet! Love you, see you soon.

Brittany said...

Go Soren! He's such a stud! Way to go family... sitting in the cold rain to watch Sore play! If I lived there I'd do it too! Love you!