Sunday, October 26, 2008

Twink's baby shower

Last weekend I spent in Utah with my sister's and mom for Twink's baby shower. It was a lot of fun....I needed a week of going to bed early to recover! We stayed up late, ate at all our favorite places (some a couple of times), slept in, shopped, ate some more and had Twink's baby shower. It was a great weekend. We can't wait for cute baby Kirra to arrive!

All of us at the shower.

me, baby Grace and Britt

the sisters

The paparazzi a.k.a. Brittany, I had to get a shot of her in action. Thanks for taking alot of the pics Britt!

Lunch with everyone at Zuppas.

Mom resting from shopping and her feet from her very cute shoes with Chance and Katie.

The window washer, who would've gotten quite a show had he dropped in on us about 5 minutes earlier.

Magleby's Fresh. A trip to Provo would be incomplete without a stop here for breakfast.

1 comment:

tiffany garfield said...

hahaha! I NEVER heard about the "window washer"!?! That would have FREAKED me out...Or I would have freaked him out, it could've gone either way! Good thing you were fully clothed! :)