Sunday, February 8, 2009

Family Night Out

This past weekend we went to Niles favorite place for family night.....Barnes & Noble. We went to the kids section and let the twins pick a book to buy. Lovey was in heaven, it was hilarious to see her running back and forth looking at books. Niles was very proud. Soren was a different story altogether, he picked a book in 2 seconds flat and then spent the remainder of the time playing with the train set or hurdling the step stools. We went and read the books with some cookies and hot chocolate. It was a great night.

Niles reading up on his spidey-sence.
border="0" alt=""id="BLOGGER_PHOTO_ID_5300585837397049154" />
The twins picking out their books.

Enjoying cookies & overpriced hot chocolate.

5 comments:

Drew and Alicia said...

They are getting so big I can't believe it! We miss you and your cute family.

Brittany said...

Hooray a new post! Ahhh... we love Barnes & Noble! Bill and I go there on date nights all of the time! However, we get hot chocolate at 7-11 before we go! Did you cut Lovey's hair? It looks super cute! Love you!

Kaitlyn said...

We love Barnes and Noble too. Looks like you guys had lots of fun. Lovey's hair look super cute! Love you!

tiffany garfield said...

Great FHE idea, I'll have to keep that in mind. I love that you blog the everyday stuff as well as the bigger events like vacations and holidays. I NEED to do that more! Love Lovey's hair. I also love how Soren was jumping over stuff while Lovey was looking at books--they are twins but so different! Love you! :)

familia Bybaran said...

Barnes and Noble is my favorite place too. I make Jared go there with me when we go out to date night or whatever.