Sunday, March 29, 2009

St. Patrick's Day!

Those sneaky leprechauns made their way to our house once again this year! They threw pillows, knocked over kitchen chairs and tossed gold chocolate coins all over. The kids loved it. I'll be sad when the day comes that they won't "believe" in all the fun holiday folklore. It definitely is a great part of the fun of raising kids.
Niles decided that we needed to add to our St. Patty's tradition and made green eggs and ham for breakfast. Lovey and Soren thought it was a bit sketchy at first, but ended up loving it.



4 comments:

Chelsea said...

How fun! I don't remember anyone ever acknowledging St. Patrick's Day at my house growing up, but I definitely want to incorporate some of these fun things with my kids. Love the green eggs! EEK.

Kaitlyn said...

What a fun idea! I will have to remember that for next year.

tiffany garfield said...

What great idea! I'm going to have to do this when Kirra gets old enough to understand of course. Thanks for the idea! :)

Heather said...

Hilarious!