Sunday, March 29, 2009

Courtney's wedding!

My cousin, Courtney, got married this past weekend in California. She was beautiful and the wedding was great. It was one of the most fun receptions I've ever been too. They had live band karaoke....need I say more. My cousin and her friends know how to party. The band found out at the end of the night that everyone was sober. They couldn't believe it and thought it quite frightening that everyone could be that crazy without being inebriated!

My cousins Rachel, Courtney and friend Renee.

Me and the girls outside the LA temple.

Me and Grams together before the reception.

2 comments:

Brittany said...

I'm glad you had fun at Courtneys wedding. I heard it was one rockin party! Her dress was amazing! She looked fabulous for sure! :) LOve the pic of you and Grams!

tiffany garfield said...

I love her dress!!!! Beautiful! Cute pic with Grams! Love you! Twink :)