Sunday, March 29, 2009

Trip to California

All I had to do was mention a girls trip to Kara (my sister-in-law) and the next day she called me back with my flight confirmation number. We went to California to visit Eve (my other sister-in-law) in Los Angeles. It was so much fun! We ate and shopped and ate and shopped! Eve works on the Paramount lot and took us around and got us into a taping of "The Doctor's"....very cool. Loved hanging out with both of them. They are great girls.

Eating at this yummy taquiera in The Grove.


Me and Kara on the Paramount Lot.

Kara and Eve at one of our many meals.

Kara, me and Renee on the way home. Completely exhausted from our wild weekend.

4 comments:

Jeana said...

It was nice to see pictures of Kara and Eve. I haven't seen them in many years. I use to love babysitting the Wattersons, and I babysat you and your sister when you were young.

Brittany said...

Looks like you had a fun getaway weekend, with fun people! :)

tiffany garfield said...

FUN!!!! :)

familia Bybaran said...

This sounds so fun! Your cousin is beautiful and that's such a cool dress. You look great too.