Monday, April 27, 2009

spring

Springtime in Colorado brings with it a whiplash of weather. In the past ten days we've gone from 2 feet of snow to 80 degrees and back. It's beautiful and frustrating all in one. The twins have thoroughly enjoyed every minute...bundled up in the snow one day and the next riding bikes and getting sunburned. I'll be glad when it just decides to stay warm.....

London the supermodel...she and Tyler stole my camera and this is what I found after. I'm pretty sure a full body photo would reveal her hip stuck out with her arms posed on them.


6 comments:

tiffany garfield said...

I LOVE the supermodel pic! She cracks me up! the weather here has done the same thing--it's slowly KILLING me! I need some warm weather and soon! I'm excited to see you! Love you! :)

Shauna Brown said...

Hey little lady!! We need to get together. This back and forth spring weather is killing me!

Brittany said...

I've said it before and I'll say it again... Lovey makes me laugh! :) Love you!

Kaitlyn said...

I love the picture of Lovey, totally something she would do!
We have been having crazy weather too, and I am wishing it would just get hot already. Love you guys!

Renee said...

she sure knows how to work it!! what a hottie!

Chelsea said...

She is so gorgeous, Brecken. Watch out! :)