Sunday, May 3, 2009

Women's Conference

Every year I go on a girls trip with some of my best friends from a ward I was in 6 years ago. We go someplace different each year and this year Women's Conference at BYU was nominated as "THE" place....PROVO...really?? I was really pulling for the beach somewhere....I lost. We went to Provo and I couldn't be happier. It was great!!! We had a wonderful time going to classes and discussing all the things we were learning. It was definitely an experience I wouldn't mind repeating every year. Thanks girls for such a memorable trip!! I love you all!



All of us outside the Marriot Center.

Dinner at The DoDo. One of my favorite spots in SLC.

Oops! No Diet Coke on Campus?! Mindy with our recovery coke.

A group of us in class.

Yvette and Mindy chowing on our staples... "Nothing Bundt cake" and Diet Coke.

Me and Tosha at the movie...that we walked out on!!! Matthew McConaghey, what a dissapointment.

The rest of the girls that lost there $1o bucks.

Lunch with Twink, Chance and baby Kirra...what a cutie she is.

Yvette's second birthday fiesta!

The J Dawg...thank you Erin for making me eat one....it was a revelation.

6 comments:

tiffany garfield said...

Love the pics! Too bad I only got to see you for lunch while you were out here!!! I'll see you in a month though. I'm glad you guys had so much fun! I'm still laughing that you fell in love with j dawgs--haha. You hate hot dogs! Just a reminder, in case you forgot. I love you! :)

Kaitlyn said...

I'm glad you had lots of fun! I would have voted for the beach too, but it looks like Provo was a good choice. We can't wait to see you guys in July, the kids are really excited!

Brittany said...

Looks like so much fun! Maybe I can make it out there next year! Love you! BTW I'm so surprised someone got you to eat a hot dog! :)

Chelsea said...

I know, Provo right? I actually LOVE visiting. I'm jealous that you got to go to Women's Conference. What a great get-away. Did you happen to hit Cafe Rio? Love those salads!

familia Bybaran said...

That's so great. I actually am envious of this trip. I love girls' getaways and I actually love womens conference. And I was shocked when I visited campus and found out that there is no diet coke. I guess I wasn't a drinker back then. Crazy. Way to go walking out on the movie. I actually cannot stand Matthew Mcconehie.

DCAja said...

good post!