Sunday, May 17, 2009

Field trip!

At the end of the year Miss Kim goes on a field trip to the zoo with all her preschoolers. It was literally a zoo with all the kids! Fortunately, we managed not to loose our minds....or our children on the excursion! As always, we had a great time. It has made me a little sad starting all the end of the year activities knowing they are going to kindergarten next fall. Where the time has gone, I'm not sure. At the very least, it reminds me to treasure all these fun little moments we get to have together.

The twins and Miss Kim.




5 comments:

Marilee said...

Okay, so I'm busted too. I read all your posts, just don't always comment. This is my resolve to comment more! :-) Love that Miss Kim does a field trip to the Zoo every year, even though I've never gone, I've just heard that the kids love it! So fun!

tiffany garfield photography said...

Fun! Look at you going on field trips. That means you're the cool Mom. Nice job! They r growing up so fast! You do such a good job of just completely enjoying them. Thanks for the example sis. I love you!

Anonymous said...

Oi. Parabéns por seu excelente blog. Gostaria de lhe convidar para visitar meu blog e conhecer alguma coisa sobre o Brasil e nossa luta contra o comunismo. Abração

The Gainors said...

so cute. hey i need your email- re. girls weekend at the beach in july. melissagainor@hotmail

DCAja said...

nice trip!