Tuesday, August 25, 2009

confident borderline cocky

The other day I heard Soren schooling Sydney (the neighbor girl) on the ins and outs of basketball. He said "Here, you want me to show you how to do this because I'm really good at it...see how I do it. This is how it's done." He continues on for the next 5 minutes showing her his mad "skills" with the basketball while telling her how great he is at it. Luckily, this went on long enough that I was able to grab my video camera. I didn't get some of the really great lines, but you'll get the idea.

4 comments:

Brittany said...

That's hilarious! Well he's right... he is good at it! :) And a good teacher might I add! Go Soren! He makes me laugh!

tiffany garfield said...

hah. Love the confidence! You're little star athlete! Glad you got it on video. :)

Marilee said...

That is the funniest thing I've seen in a really long time! Seriously HILARIOUS!!! You have to keep that video FOREVER!!!! I'm dying laughing right now!

Chancekrainik said...

I see the nba in his future