Tuesday, August 18, 2009

BYU Girls reunion!

While in California I snuck in a little girls reunion with some of the girls from the dorms my freshman year at BYU. It was so fun to reconnect with all of them and find out what is going on with everyone. They are all beautiful and amazing! It was such a fun time! I can't wait for next year! (Hopefully, next year I can stay the whole time!) Thanks Melissa for organizing everything!

All the Girls outside The Getty museum in LA


We're pretty sure this is a famous guy..on ER?

Dinner at the restaurant outside the museum.

3 comments:

Chelsea said...

Brecken, it was so fun to see you! I wish we could have had more time to talk, but it was still great to visit. You look fabulous, as always!

Cindy said...

I love the getty! What fun for you! There's nothing like a little girl time. :)

The Gainors said...

it was so great that you came. loved every minute of it and i can't wait for CO.