Wednesday, August 12, 2009

There is no crying in Kindergarten

Above is what I repeated to myself as I took my kids to their first day of kindergarten. I had the official "team work" talk with London with regards to kindergarten ward-drobing and we were off. (not allowed to look homeless at school) Some kids cried, some kids held their parents hands and looked timidly around...my kids asked why I have to walk them all the way to the door...because and I quote, "mommy, we totally already know the way." They loved it and thought they were pretty cool stuff...which they are.(just a little biased.) Gone are the days of using kindergarten as a bribe or a threat.......now I'm on to Santa.



4 comments:

tiffany garfield said...

haha! Now you're onto Santa, I love it! hahaha. WOW!!! I can't believe how big they are! :)

Brittany said...

Ah they are so big! Hooray for Kindergarten! I can totally hear London say, "We already know the way." Love that girl! :) So glad it went well!

ambercarlson said...

You did it?? I thought you were going to hold them back a year??? I am probably remembering wrong! Bryn starts on Wed... Ahhhh!!! I'm so nervous! A

courtney said...

so exciting!