Monday, February 1, 2010

The iPhone

I have been the happy owner of an iphone for a little while now and am very glad I broke down and got one. So are my kids. They call it the "gamephone". They watch movies, play games and listen to music all the time. I am constantly asking them where it is and if they could PLEASE remember what they did with it :) Like any other day, London and Soren were listening to music on MY phone and a bit of an argument occurred.

Soren: MOM!!!!!! London won't let me listen to my song!!!

Me: What's going on?

Soren: She got to listen to her song (it's a song that has her name in it, so it's her favorite) and now I want to listen to mine.

Me: Ok, Love let him listen to his song. ( I turn to Soren) What's your song anyhow?

London: It's Single Ladies.

Me: Really? (trying not to laugh)

Soren: Yep (with a shrug)

Ok. Great. Just as long as he doesn't learn the dance :)

7 comments:

Brittany said...

That's too funny! I can totally see Soren shrugging his shoulders, like what's the big deal? :) Cute kid!

Laurel said...

So funny! I love it!

Chelsea said...

LOL! Oh my gosh, that's hilarious. Of course it's Single Ladies.

tiffany garfield photography said...

hahahahaha This made my day! Soren cracks me up! I think he's been hanging with the girls too long. I have to admit it does have a great beat. Hopefully that's what he likes about it? :)

The Gainors said...

if he does learn it, please promise to post it. have you seen GLEE? love it.

Kaitlyn said...

So funny!!! Maybe Noah could teach him the dance since he knows it!! :)
Love you!

Tosha Mack said...

Ah, come on.. every other famous male has learned that dance. Why should Soren be left out? I'm sure you could teach it to him! Gotta love kids and their thought processes.