Sunday, February 14, 2010

Olympic dreams

Soren was mesmerized tonight with The Olympics. We couldn't get the kid to come into the kitchen for dinner.... so, we just went into the family room and joined him. (I know, we're weak!) He loved the speed skating most of all. This was the conversation that took place about it.

Soren: (pointing at the t.v.) Mom, I want to do that.

Me: What? Speed skating.....ok.

Soren: (looking at the t.v. and scratching his head in concentration) But......ummm, I'll have to practice, cause I've never done it
before.

Me: Sounds good :)

3 comments:

tiffany garfield photography said...

Oh that's a kid after my own heart. he's so cute!

Drew and Alicia said...

I love that little man, we need to plan a family reunion. I so miss seeing your kiddies. Soren I know just how you feel, I too wanted to take up speed skating. We should try it together? Some day little man you and me speed skating like pros.

Chelsea said...

Aha! That is so cute, Brecken! He's adorable. Yeah, you better start practicing...