Thursday, October 6, 2011

The big decision

The only thing Love asked for her birthday this year was to get her ears pierced. I didn't get my ears pierced until I was something outrageous like - 12! So, when is the right time?! Well, from the pictures below you can see we gave into the peer pressure and let her get her ears pierced. She has proven to be very responsible about taking care of them and it was not nearly as big of a deal as I thought it was - go figure:). She did great - and told me that it hurt less the "practice" chinese pinches she had been requesting from me in preparation for the "BIG" event.

The whole family went to show moral support - it was a fun little family outing.




2 comments:

tiffany garfield photography said...

go lovey! You brave girl! i'm proud of you! SO cute!

cKAja said...

i like this post really. you guys are awesome