Wednesday, January 21, 2009

The After Christmas Party

The After Christmas Party is what happens when everyone's emailed re:christmas party 100 times and we still can't find a date to get together. The post holiday outing, as always, was a blast. There was no shortage of hilarious stories, delicious food and to end the night...an Erin Jensen entertainment extravaganza!

Niles & Sverre...Dj's for the Erin Extravaganza.

The Erin Extravaganza at it's peak.

more of the same.

Marilee, Tamara and Neeley at dinner.

Me, Erin and Mindy.

2 comments:

tiffany garfield said...

Man, I missed Erin entertainment! And Mindy was in town too! I need to go by and see her and show her Kir some time--no longer in school so I actually have the time to go and do that. Anyway, it looks like it was a blast! Happy post Christmas! Love you, Twink :)

Debbie said...

I feel the same way! These pics make me seriously homesick. It looks like you had a great time! Hanging out with all the old ladies who are serving missions here just isn't the same... need I say more. I liked being the old lady hanging out with you guys. : ) I love the stories about your kids. They're a crack up!
Deb